How to get to EPFL by train from Geneva
Geneva airport take a train to Lausanne or Renens (station right before Lausanne).
The schedules can be consulted on: http://www.cff.ch
M1 line to get to EPFL Station from Renens or Lausanne
Arrival in Renens Station
- To take the M1 metro till EPFL stop.
- M1 ticket: 2 zones – Grand Lausanne zones 11 and 12 – validity 1h: Fr. 3.70
(find more info here)
- Exit the train at EPFL Station.
- Walk direction “L’Esplanade”, turn right. The entry of the building will be in front of you.
Arrival in Lausanne Station
- Get out of the train station.
- Take the M2 metro in front of the train station (Lausanne-Flon, Croisette direction) for one stop. Get off at Lausanne-Flon station.
- Find M1 metro.
- M1 ticket: Grand Lausanne zones 11 and 12 – validity 1h: Fr. 3.70 (find more info here)
- Exit the metro at EPFL station.
- Walk direction “L’Esplanade”, turn right. The entry of the building will be in front of you (see map above)
SV Building Reception Desk
Marie-France will be delighted to welcome you!
Should they not be available, please use the telephone and choose your SV contact on the list
To calll our Reception Desk +41(0)21 693 07 07, or per Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to EPFL by car from… (on Via Michelin website)
Paying parking spaces for visitors are available under l’Esplanade, and along the Avenue Piccard.
Please be aware that car parks indicated by the green “P” symbol are reserved for holders of a special card. Please find all parking locations here.
Please visit the following website to get more detailed information: http://information.epfl.ch/access